As I write this, Coachella weekend one is hours from beginning. It is breaking my heart to know I will not be there this year. Last week, I started from the bottom of the bill and worked my up. This week I’m working from the top, down…because apparently I’m a glutton for punishment and just can’t help thinking about Coachella. Why else would I do this to myself? Oh, because I get to listen to a bunch of music I like anyway? OK OK. If anyone reads this and likes the playlist so much that they want to donate a Coachella weekend two ticket to me, that’s totally fine.
- “Mellowship Slinky in B Major” – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- “Sacrilege” – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- “Run Run Run” – Phoenix
- “Work it Out” – Jurassic 5 featuring Dave Matthews
- “Breathing Underwater” – Metric
- “The Kids Don’t Stand a Chance” – Vampire Weekend
- “Hoppipola” – Sigur Ros
- “Constant Conversations” – Passion Pit
- “Two Weeks” – Grizzly Bear
- “Story of My Life” – Social Distortion
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.