This past weekend, I was in Chicago to celebrate the wedding of one of my best friends from junior high and high school. He and his now wife asked me to create the playlist for their after party (I guess my “All Work & No Playlist?” column is getting a bit of a reputation). It was an incredible, beautiful wedding and a ton of fun. We all work hard to get where we are in both business and our personal lives. It’s what makes the celebrations all the more special. Here’s a taste of the playlist for your celebrations big or small.
- “One More Time” – Daft Punk
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” – Whitney Houston
- “Drunk in Love” – Beyonce f. Jay Z
- “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)” – Michael Jackson
- “Raise Your Glass” – P!nk
- “All Night” – Icona Pop
- “Don’t Stop The Music” – Rihanna (Jody den Broeder Remix)
- “Come Alive” – Chromeo f. Toro Y Moi
- “Somebody Loves You” – Betty Who
- “Hangover” – Taio Cruz (Hardwell Remix)
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.