The New York Small Business Expo is this week. Daniel Miller and I will be manning the Benchmark booth once again and we couldn’t be more excited. Last year was Daniel’s first time in the Big Apple. New York was especially kind to us. Several event attendees even asked me to sign their Ask Andy mouse pads. I was certain my head would have to go as oversized luggage. It’s going to be hard to get any work done this week. My brain is already in a New York state of mind. Speaking of which, here’s our New York themed playlist. Enjoy it and be sure to come say hi if you’re in town at the New York Small Business Expo.
- “Empire State of Mind” – Jay Z f. Alicia Keys
- “New York State of Mind” – Billy Joel
- “New York New York” – Frank Sinatra
- “No Sleep Till Brooklyn” – Beastie Boys
- “New York City” – Peter Malick Group f. Norah Jones
- “New York, I Love You But You’re Bringing Me Down” – LCD Soundsystem
- “Summer in the City” – The Lovin’ Spoonful
- “New York, New York” – Ryan Adams
- “Back in N.Y.C.” Jeff Buckley
- “Daylight” – Matt and Kim
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.