Game of Thrones returned last night. I celebrated that fact by marathoning all of season three during the day on Sunday, while building Ikea furniture for my new apartment. The the dish set up and our living room all put together, I was ready to go to war. Well, at least watch the characters on my TV battle it out. In business and in life, we fight our own wars. It could be in the board room or inside our own minds. Here’s a war song infused playlist to prepare you for the battles you’ll face this week at work.
- “War” – Edwin Starr
- “Bulls on Parade” – Rage Against The Machine
- “War Pigs/Luke’s Wall” – Black Sabbath
- “Fortunate Son” – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- “Sunday Bloody Sunday” – U2
- “For What It’s Worth” – Buffalo Springfield
- “One” – Metallica
- “Machine Gun” – Jimi Hendrix
- “Gimme Shelter” – The Rolling Stones
- “Civil War” – Guns N’ Roses
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.