This week Benchmark is heading to Texas for the Dallas Small Business Expo. We’re excited and not just to eat some BBQ. No, we know everything is bigger in Texas and we’re coming to make sure that’s true of your success as well. Come chat email marketing and event management with us and we’ll be sure to help you get some Texas sized ROI. Since we’ve got nothing but Dallas on the mind, I figured I’d dedicate this week’s playlist to it. So, here’s some very famous artists that call Dallas home. I hope my fellow Hoosier alum Mark Cuban will approve!
- “Light & Day” – The Polyphonic Spree
- “Sundress” – Ben Kweller
- “Not Ready To Make Nice” – Dixie Chicks
- “Little Wing” – Steve Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
- “Psycobilly Freakout” – The Reverend Horton Heat
- “Give Your Heart a Break” – Demi Lovato
- “Birth in Reverse” – St. Vincent
- “On & On” – Erykah Badu
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.