It’s not officially summer yet. That’s a couple weeks away. However, it sure feels like summer out there. Plus, it’s June. June is summer. Sorry, solstices. In SoCal, it’s pretty much always summer. The weather isn’t really an indicator of things for us here. However, music is. The Song of the Summer has long been a favorite thing of mine. That one jam that everyone universally agrees on and gets played into the ground. That happens so rarely in music … and also in business. There’s so seldom the one tactic or practice that works for everyone. Once in a while, something comes up and everyone accepts it. Thrives doing it. They do it ad nauseam. Then it stops working. Whether it be practices in SEO, social media or anything else, we’ve all seen it. In honor of that, here’s our list of the Songs of the Summer of 2014.
- “Jealous (I Ain’t With It)” – Chromeo
- “Do It Again” – Royksopp & Robyn
- “Sing” – Ed Sheeran
- “Just One Drink” – Jack White
- “Fancy” – Iggy Azalea f. Charli XCX
- “Problem” – Ariana Grande f. Iggy Azalea
- “Come Get it Bae” – Pharrell Williams
- “Am I Wrong” – Nico & Vinz
- “Somebody Loves You” – Betty Who
- “I WIll Never Let You Down” – Rita Ora
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.