Hope you’re all as excited as we are for our March series, “Bland Brand, That Won’t Stand!” We’re dishing out tips on branding, with a dose of Dr. Seuss for good measure. There will be posts that rhyme, some that call on the fun of the good doctor and many others. When it comes to music, some of the best rhymers out there are in hip hop. Plus, there’s few better at promoting themselves and building a brand than rappers. So, think about what each of these artists flows about. Let it inspire you to build your own brand as you’re following along with this week’s series. Enjoy!
- “No Sleep Till Brooklyn” – Beastie Boys
- “So Fresh, So Clean” – Outkast
- “All Falls Down” – Kanye West f. Syleena Johnson
- “Heart of the City (Ain’t No Love)” – Jay Z f. Mary J. Blige
- “Wake Up Everybody” John Legend & the Roots f. Common and Melanie Fiona
- “Pressure” – Lupe Fiasco f. Jay Z
- “No Make-Up (Her Vice) – Kendrick Lamar f. Colin Munroe
- “Magic” – B.o.B. f. Rivers Cuomo
- “ManWomanBoogie” – Q-Tip f. Amanda Diva
- “Here Comes the Fuzz” – Mark Ronson f. Freeway and Nikka Costa
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.