A couple things happened this weekend that had me thinking back to my college years. For one, an old college friend was in town for a few days. I met up with him and a few others from college at a bar on Saturday night. It was great to catch up, meet new significant others and throw back a few beers. The other instance was the going away party for a friend that had been in LA for the summer for an internship. He was lamenting having to leave California to go back to an Illinois winter and one last year of school. I told him he was a fool for not looking forward to his senior year of college. I’m sure all of you, like myself, could use a little trip down memory lane while you’re at work this week. Enjoy this playlist from my college years.
- “Hey Ya” – OutKast
- “Bad Day” – Daniel Powter
- “Feel Good Inc” – Gorillaz
- “Yeah!” – Usher feat. Lil Jon, Ludacris
- “Best Of You” – Foo Fighters
- “Crazy” – Gnarls Barkley
- “My Love” – Justin Timberlake feat. T.I.
- “Back To Black” – Amy Winehouse
- “Snow (Hey Oh)” Red Hot Chili Peppers
- “Gold Digger” – Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.