My brain craves new music constantly. Sure, I listen to plenty of old favorites too. However, sometimes I just need something I haven’t heard before. That’s why, when watching We’re the Millers, I had to Shazam a song I heard during the movie. Turns out, it was ZZ Ward “Put the Gun Down.” I listened to her newest album and liked a lot of what I heard. I took to Spotify to find some more new stuff that sounded like it. Granted, some of the songs aren’t new to me. They just fit well in the playlist. While you’re at work this week, think about the new you need to refresh what you’re doing.
- “Put the Gun Down” – ZZ Ward
- “My Oh My” – Tristan Prettyman
- “Into the Wild (Live)” – LP
- “Love Interruption” – Jack White
- “Free” – Grafitti6
- “Best Day Of My Life” – American Authors
- “Falling” – Haim
- “Warrior” – Mark Foster, A-Trak, Kimbra
- “Black Sheep” – Gin Wigmore
- “Playing For Keeps” – Elle King
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.