Nov 18 2013, 06:00 AM by Andy Shore
Retweet this or any post in Community: Building a Better Business to win a Kindle Fire HDX!
I know. I know. I know. I said in the “Community: Building a Better Business” introduction post that this series wasn’t about the TV show, Community. That doesn’t mean we don’t love that show here at Benchmark HQ. Besides, this playlist is always here to help put you in the mindset you’ll need to get through your work week. What better to soundtrack our series on Community Building than the music that has scored one of our favorite current TV shows? I say there is none.
- “Daylight” - Matt and Kim
- “Merry Happy” - Kate Nash
- “Whistle For The Choir” - The Fratellis
- “Fast Jabroni” - Surfer Blood
- “You Made Me Like It” - 1990s
- “You Get What You Give” - New Radicals
- “Kiss With A Fist” - Florence & the Machine
- “Fancy Footwork” - Chromeo
- “Bring Me Back To You” - Miss Mercury
- “Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover” - Sophie B. Hawkins
Posted in Benchmark Series & Contests, Community: Building a Better Business