Aug 26 2013, 06:00 AM by Andy Shore
Retweet this or any post in Anchor Your Site in the SEOcean to win a Kindle Fire HD!
SEO is constantly changing. Well ... the way Google treats SEO is, at least. When you get it right, and you you see your page right at the top of the search rankings, that’s music to your ears. Speaking of which, this week’s playlist is compiled of bands that start with S, E and O. Like good SEO, the content is great.
- “Cherub Rock” - Smashing Pumpkins
- “Won’t Back Down” - Eminem feat. P!nk
- “Someone Said You Were Dead” - OHMphrey
- “Shoop” - Salt-N-Pepa
- “Shining Star” - Earth, Wind & Fire
- “Try A Little Tenderness [London]” - Otis Redding
- “The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)” - Simon & Garfunkel
- “With a Little Help From My Friends” - Easy Star All-Stars feat. Luciano
- “Can’t Stop” - Ozomatli
- “She’s Hooked” - Soulive feat. Reggie Watts
- “Still...You Turn Me On” - Emerson, Lake & Palmer
- “Don’t Look Back in Anger” - Oasis
Posted in SEO, Benchmark Series & Contests, Anchor Your Site in the SEOcean