Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Does Benchmark Email do anything to my custom HTML code when it is sent out to contacts?
When you paste your own code into a custom HTML template, Benchmark Email sends that code as is. There are a few exceptions listed below, as well as what to expect will stay in the template, regardless of the code you use:
Benchmark Email removes:
Benchmark Email keeps:
- Anything outside the <HTML> tags.
- URL that are converted to tracking URLs.
- Junk code from Microsoft word and other programs.
- The Benchmark Email header, which often includes the permission message and link to the Web version of your email. This all stays at the top of your email.
- The Benchmark Email footer.
More related questions