Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add a Webpage version to my emails?
It is advisable to include a webpage version of your campaign so that people who are unable to view images or their email service provider blocks the images will be able to see your email in its entirety.
To add a link to webpage version of your email in your campaigns/newsletters, follow these steps:
- Log into your account and click on the Emails tab.
- Click the Create New Email link in the header section.
- To edit an email that has already been created, click the Edit Email icon located on the right of the email name. Then select step 1 Email Details.
- Click Advanced Options near bottom of screen.
- Check on the box for the Webpage Version to include the link.
More related questions