Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I create and preview a poll?
Use Polls to make your website attractive and for a better user experience.
To create and a Poll:
- Click on the Emails tab.
- Click on the Polls link from the Tools menu.
- In the poll name text field, enter the name for your poll. This is for your reference only
- In the Question Text, enter the question your want to ask the visitors
- In the Answers you can add upto 5 options. You are provided 2 options to start with.
In case you want to add more options, click on the plus icon to avail of more options.
In case you do not want to use the option, click on the minus icon next to the option.
- You can change the text of the submit button in the Button Text field.
- You can see the preview of you poll at the right side on the same screen.
- You can use the color options to update the colors for your poll form.
- Click on Save and Finish to complete the poll.
- Your poll is now live. To use it on your website, copy the Poll HTML and paste it in your website page (or send the link in your emails.)
More related questions