Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I create my archive homepage?
To create your archive homepage, follow these steps:
- Click on the EMAILS tab.
- Click on the Archive link from the Tools menu.
- If you have not created your archive homepage before, you'll need to create the path to your archive. This might be something like: http://archive.benchmarkemail.com/Joes-Garden-Shop. Once you've created the Web address to your archive and personalized it, as in the example above, click on CONFIRM URL to make it permanent.
- Select the emails you want to archive on your homepage by clicking the boxes next to your listed emails. If you'd like to customize the introduction text on your archive homepage, click on the EDIT icon in the newsletter name column. If you'd rather not feature thumbnails of your emails, check the box that says DO NOT INCLUDE THUMBNAIL at the bottom of the list.
- Now it's time to customize your archive homepage. Click on EDIT MY ARCHIVE PAGE to do this.
- Click on SAVE & NEXT to continue.
- Update the title, introduction and footer for your archive homepage. Click SAVE & NEXT to continue.
- Customize the colors and fonts for your archive homepage. Click on FINISH to save your changes.
- To view your your Archive Homepage, please click on View Archive Homepage.
To get or create your Archive Link/Button, follow these steps:
- Once you have created your archive, you will see an option for Archive link creation.
- On the page with the URL, you will see three options:
View Archive Homepage | Create Archive Link | Back to My Home
On the top of these three options you can find the Archive Homepage URL.
- Click on the Create Archive Link option. It will take to you to the Archive Home Button.
- Select the desired button from the provided options - or you can upload your own button (JPEG, GIF & PNG Formats) and click SAVE & CONTINUE.
- You can find your Archive Button code. Copy this code and use it on your website, email or anywhere you want. You can also download that code as an HTML file by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button. Save that HTML file for your records.
To Edit/Update your Archive Homepage
You can edit/update the Archive Homepage anytime. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on the EMAILS tab.
- Click on the ARCHIVE link.
- Click on EDIT MY ARCHIVE PAGE to add/remove an Email Layout or make any design changes to your archive homepage.
- To add/remove an Email layout, check/uncheck the box available on the right side of every compaign listed (located next to the "click & drag to move" icon). You can move the position of layouts by dragging the Click & Drag to move icon.
More related questions