Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I export my Contact List?
To export your contact list from Benchmark Email:
- Click on the Contacts menu.
- From the listing, click on View this contact list option from the Tools column for the list you want to export
- Click on the Download Excel option from the Contact List Activities block in the details page to export as excel OR
Click on the Download CSV option from the Contact List Activities block in the details page to export as comma delimited text file.
- Click Open or Save to copy the export data to a file on your local computer.
- The export typically takes a few minutes to an hour, depending upon your list size, and the time of the day.
- Export the list of contacts who opened a particular email.
- Convert a .txt file to a .xls.
More related questions