Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
What‘s in the Reports section?
The Reports tab displays statistics for every email sent, autoresponders, and surveys.
The 'Reports' tab has the following sections:
- Email Reports - This section contains links to the brief and detailed report for your last email. These reports can be exported to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, CSV or saved back as a Contact List. The detailed report contains the individual reports for Bounces, Clicks, Opens, etc. You can also reuse an existing email or compare the performance of recently sent emails.
- Automation Lite Reports - Displays a detailed report of the Automation Lite emails you’ve sent. Reflecting your campaign’s sends, clicks, opens bounces and unsubscribes.
- AB Test Reports - Similar to Email Reports, also includes a detailed report of your AB Test result. Displaying an overall statistical review of the test groups along with the total score of opens and clicks.
- Complaint Reports - This report displays a summary of the Email complaint rate, accepted complaint rate and complaints by ISP's. You can view a link performance of your report and click interactions of your contacts.
- Survey Reports - This section displays the responses to your surveys. The detailed survey report can be downloaded for your records. This detailed report contains information regarding how your contacts answered specific questions.
- Poll Reports - Reflects the total responses received for each poll question you have sent to your contacts.
More related questions