Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Can I spell check my custom template campaign?
Some of our clients choose to create their own HTML templates. If this is the case and you need to use the Spell Check feature, please follow these steps:
- In Step 4 of the email builder, on the left panel, click on or in the toolbar of the block, click on the SPELL CHECK button.
- A popup window will open containing any misspelled words.
*You will noticed that the first word that is misspelled appears in red and the remaining misspelled words are in blue. This is because the first word is already selected and ready for editing.
- On the bottom of the window you have a box with spelling suggestions inside. Select the option that fits your need and click Change to.
- Click Ignore if no change is needed. You can also type in your own change in the box if none of the options are appropriate.
- When you are finished with the Spell Checker, click Finish Checking. To undo all changes, click Cancel.
- Click Save on your layout to ensure the changes you made locked in.
- You are able to check your entire campaign at once.
- Some portions of the block may have been ignored during the spell check feature, such as domain names. Click Options to change those settings.
- You can change the language setting as well as add words to the dictionary (to help save time in future campaigns during the spell check process).
More related questions