Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Do I need to have a website in order to use Benchmark Email?
A website is not necessary to use Benchmark Email. There are several ways you can be successful in email marketing without creating and maintaining a website.
Email marketing without a website will still allow you to:
- Create campaigns that are personalized and targeted to your subscribers.
- Build your contact list by creating a signup form and placing it in your emails.
- Spread the word about events happening both online or offline.
- Add your emails to the Benchmark Email community to provide more exposure.
- Send surveys and polls to your subscribers to collect valuable information.
- Add links to your archived emails, surveys and polls to your social networking pages and blogs.
More related questions