Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add a date field in my existing contact list?
The information you input from your contacts is stored in list fields and can be seen in the list view. Change the fields to meet your needs by following these simple steps.
To add/change the column type of an existing list:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select the Contacts tab on the Dashboard Menu.
- Click on the list you want to update.
- On the menu bar located at the top, select Edit.
- On the Date Fields Settings box, click on the arrows to search for Field Type Alpha Numeric available spaces.
- Select an available Alpha Numeric space.
- Now you can horizontally scroll to the field whose type you want to update. Select the Field Type as Date from the dropdown.
- When completed, click Save.
Editing or changing your Data Fields
can give you a more immediate view on your contact list(s).
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email
or by phone.
More related questions