Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add a Facebook badge to my email?
Facebook can easily be integrated into almost every aspect of your life, from mobile phones to personal web sites. Using a badge of your Facebook profile, you can share information about yourself on other sites. This is great for signatures on a forum or as a side bar on your own Web site.
Creating a Facebook Badge
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click or open following URL https://www.facebook.com/badges/
- You will see the following options to create a badge. Choose a template to help create your badge.
- Click on Edit this badge to set the preferences for your template. While they may vary slightly, you must select a layout (Horizontal or Vertical) for each template.
- Finish making changes to your badge and click Save to get directions for posting your badge.
- On the page that says "Choose where to add the badge," select the +Other icon.
- From the small box that appears below the icon, copy the code provided.
Placing the Badge within Your Email
- Click on the Emails tab.
- Click the Edit This Email icon in the email that you wish to place the badge into.
- Within the email, go to the block that the badge will go into.
- Click on the Edit icon of the block where you need to place the badge.
- Click on the Code View button on the left.
- Paste the code into the HTML box in the location you want the badge to appear.
Note: This requires advanced HTML knowledge. Editing this section incorrectly can have undesirable and possibly permanent effects on your campaign.
- Click Save & Close.
- Click Save.
Your Facebook badge will now appear in your campaign. Preview
the email before sending it out to ensure it appears the way you want.
More related questions