Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add a horizontal rule or divider into my campaign?
The horizontal rule <HR>, also known as a line divider, is used to divide content areas within an email.
These HTML horizontal rules can be used to divide your email content subjects, products, navigational menus or whatever you'd like. They provide a great way to add color to your pages without using images and will enable you to improve the appearance of your web pages.
This requires advanced knowledge of HTML and may result in undesirable changes if not done properly.
Adding a straight line, horizontal rule or divider bar into your campaign:
- Click the Edit icon for the section you wish to modify.
- On the left panel, click on or in the toolbar of the block, click on the HTML button to open the HTML code.
- Inside the HTML window, locate the words you want the line/bar/rule to appear above.
- Type in the following code above the words: <hr>
- Click Save & Close. You should see the horizontal rule appear in the block.
- If you want it to appear elsewhere within the campaign, follow the above steps but move the <hr> around.
- Click Save once the block edits are completed.
- Save the email and then preview it to ensure it appears the way you want it.
To add a divider block:
- On Step 4 of the email builder, you will find the Add Sections on the left side of your screen.
- If your selected template does not have a Divider section already in it, then you can add one (or more) by clicking the plus sign for Divider Section in the Add Sections menu.
- You can see the new divider is added below the last divider section in the campaign. You can move the divider sections around by clicking and dragging them around the template to their desired place.
More related questions