Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add a Pinterest link to my email?
If you want to lead contacts to your Pinterest
page, you can add a Pinterest link to your email.
To add a Pinterest link to your email:
- In Step 4 of the email editor, click on the Edit icon for the section you would like to place the icon in.
- Place your cursor where you want the Pinterest icon to appear.
- Under the Insert Social Media Elements toolbox on the left side of your screen, click on the Follow on Pinterest icon.
- This will open a window that looks like this:
Choose which image you'd like to use from the available options. There are instructions provided on how to locate the desired Pinterest link.
- Click Update.
- Click Save for the section to ensure the changes are captured.
Benchmark Email provides special social media templates
that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving
your email to your social networking site.
More related questions