Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I copy some of my contacts to another list?
At some point, you may want to copy some of your contacts from one list to another.
To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Contacts from the drop-down Home menu located on the left.
- Select the list name containing the contacts you'd like to copy to another list.
- "Check" the box to the left of your desired contact(s).
- Select the option Copy to List located on the List options tab.
- Now, select your desired list(s) to copy your selected contact(s) over to.
- Click Save.
You have successfully copied your contacts to the list(s) of your election! Depending on the amount of contacts you copied, this process could take a few minutes.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
More related questions