Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I create a border for an image using Code View?
Once an image has been inserted into an email block, you can add a border around it by manipulating the Code View
options for that block.
This requires working knowledge of HTML and mishandling could result in unwanted and permanent changes to your newsletter.
To create a border for an image:
- Click on the Edit icon for the block containing the image.
- On the left panel, click the button. You may also click on the HTML button in the toolbar.
- Look for the coding containing the image link.
- Look for the following option after the image link: border="0"
<a href="http://www.benchmarkemail.com"><img src="http://images.benchmarkemail.com" border="0"></a>
- Replace the "0" with a number value to create a border. The higher the number, the thicker the border.
<a href="http://www.benchmarkemail.com"><img src="http://images.benchmarkemail.com" border="4"></a>
- When finished, click the Save & Close button.
- Please be sure to click on the Save button for the block as well.
More related questions