Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I exclude specific contacts from my mailing?
When sending an email campaign, you may come across some contacts you would like to exclude from your mailing.
You can do this by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, click on Emails.
- You may either select an email you've already started or select Create New Email.
- In Step 2 Contact List Selection, click on Enable List Exclusion located on the top of your lists.
- Locate the list that contains the contacts you would like to exclude.
- Click on the button to exclude and click Save & Next.
If you do not want to exclude an entire list, you can create a list segment. Click here
to learn how to create segments.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
Instructions not for responsive site
- Log into your account
- Click on the Emails icon
- You may either hover your cursor over the Email Drafts button to select an email you've already started or select Create Email along the top menu bar
- In Step 2 List Selection, check the box to the left of Enable Suppression List
- A new column titled Suppression will appear
- Check the box to the right of the list(s) you'd like to suppress or exclude from your mailing
- Click Save & Next to continue to Step 3 Template Selection
More related questions