Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I export email addresses from Windows Live Mail to Benchmark Email?
Save your Windows Live Mail contacts to a CSV file
and import them into Benchmark Email
by doing the following:
- Click Contact tab at your bottom-left.
- Click Export in the toolbar.
- Make sure CSV (Comma Separated Values) is highlighted.
- Click Export.
- Now click Browse. Pick a folder to save the exported contacts.
Type the desired name under File name.
- Click Save.
- Now click Next.
- Make sure all the address book fields you want included are checked.
- Note that Windows Live Mail does not export first and last names separately, even though there are First Name and Last Name fields. Do choose Name instead.
- Click Finish.
The file is now ready to be imported
into your Benchmark Email account.
More related questions