Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I get the URL for an item in My Document Library?
Once a document is stored in your Benchmark Email Document Library, you have the ability to link to that document from outside sources such as a personal email, webpage or in an Online Survey question.
To obtain the URL for your desired document, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Benchmark Email account and open a campaign to be edited.
- Go to Step 4 of the Email Builder.
- Click the Edit icon of any block in the campaign.
- Click Document from the list on the left side of your screen.
- Select the name of the item you want the link for.
- This will cause the URL to appear in the campaign block. Copy the link and paste into the outside option of your choice.
More related questions