Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I import my list from Google Drive?
You can import contacts from your Google Drive by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on Contacts from the Dashboard menu.
- Select the Create New List button on the top-right of the page.
- Choose the Regular List option and click Next.
- Now, select the Import From A Service option then, click Next.
- Scroll down and click on the Google Drive integration icon
- Connect to Google Drive by clicking on the Google Drive icon.
- On the Google page, choose an account to continue.
- Now, select the Allow button.
- When prompted back to Benchmark, select a Google Drive Spreadsheet, Worksheet and a Benchmark Contact List or create a new list.
- Click Save & Next
- Select and match the fields to be mapped, click Save & Next when done.
Your Google Spreadsheet must contain the following supported headers. This is crucial for mapping while importing the details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Cell Phone
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email
or by phone.
Instructions not for responsive site
- Log in to your Benchmark account
- Click on the Create New List link from the Contacts Menu.
- Choose the "Import Contacts from a File" option and click Save & Add Contacts
- Click the "Click here" link under "Upload Your File"
- Choose the Google Docs option from the list of integrations that appear
- Click the Connect to Google button
- Enter your Google username and password
- Click on the Allow Access button
- Once inside, click "Import List" and choose the document and worksheet number you want to send to your Benchmark account.
More related questions