Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I import my list from Google Docs?
- Log in to your Benchmark account
- Click on the Create New List link from the Contacts Menu.
- Choose the "Import Contacts from a File" option and click Save & Add Contacts
- Click the "Click here" link under "Upload Your File"
- Choose the Google Docs option from the list of integrations that appear
- Click the Connect to Google button
- Enter your Google username and password
- Click on the Allow Access button
- Once inside, click "Import List" and choose the document and worksheet number you want to send to your Benchmark account.
More related questions