Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How Do I Import My List from Highrise CRM?
is a customer management online service for business of all types. Highrise helps you connect with your customers and build better engagement. With this integration, you can add contacts from your Highrise CRM account into a new or existing Benchmark list
To integrate, follow these steps:
You’ve successfully integrated Benchmark with Highrise!
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on Contacts, from the Dashboard menu.
- Select Create New List.
- Choose the Regular List option and click Next.
- Select Import From A Service option, then click Next.
- On the Third-Party Integration page, scroll to the bottom and select the Highrise integration option.
- You will access the Connect to Highrise page. Leave this page open, you will need it to input your Subdomain and Highrise Api Key.
- Log in to your Highrise account.
- Let’s locate your Subdomain. Your Subdomain is what shows before the ".highrisehq.com" when accessing your account from the web.
For example, this account: https://demo.highrisehq.com The Subdomain is demo.
- Copy your Subdomain and paste it on your Benchmark account on the Connect to Highrise page.
- On your Highrise account, click on Account and Settings from the bar menu at the top-right of the Home page.
- Select My Info.
- On the menu bar, select the Integrations tab.
- Below Authentication token, you will find your Highrise API Key. Copy the API Key.
- Copy your Highrise API Key and paste it on your Benchmark account on the Connect to Highrise page.
- Click Save & Next.
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next.
- Map Highrise fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click on Go to My Lists to view your list or Import Another to import another list.
Since this is a one-time integration if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the process. However, when you go to integrate again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
More related questions