Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I insert a Yelp icon into my email?
Benchmark Email makes it very easy for you to insert social media icons into your email.
To insert a link to a Yelp page directly into an email:
- In Step 4 of the email editor, click on the Edit icon for the section you would like to place the icon in.
- Click the specific location you would like the icon to appear.
- Under the Insert Social Media Elements toolbox on the left side of your screen, click on the Find on Yelp icon.
- This will open a window that looks like this:
Choose which image you'd like to use from the available options. There are instructions provided on how to locate the desired Yelp link.
- Click Update.
- Click Save for the section to ensure the changes are captured.
Benchmark Email provides special social media templates
that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving
your email to your social networking site.
More related questions