Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I insert social media links or icons (like Follow on Twitter, Find on Facebook and Connect on LinkedIn) into my campaign?
Social media sites are growing in popularity. Being able to include a link for your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn page will help increase interest in your business and ultimately aid you in growing your contact lists. Benchmark provides social media icons you can use to link to your own personal social media pages.
Learn how to customize the Social Media icons below:
Note: Benchmark Email
- In Step 3 Editor, click and drag the Social Follow block into your email.
- Once the Social Follow block is added to your email, select it to customize the content.
- You can add icons of desired social platforms from the Content panel.
- Optional, customize the alignment and size of the icons.
- Click on the icon once to select it, you can now edit the social link.
- Click Save on the left hand side panel to ensure the changes are captured.
provides special social media templates
that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving
your email to your social networking site.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
More related questions