1. Login -to your Shopify
2. From the Dashboard, select - Apps
3. Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on - Manage private Apps.
4. Click - Create a new private app
5. Enter a Private App Name for the connection & check the API Access options.
6. Once done, please click on the SAVE
Note: Once completed with the Private App Name, you will receive an API Key and Password. Keep this for creating the integration.
7. Log into your Benchmark account
8. Click on your first name at the top right
9. From the drop-down menu, select Integrations
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on Get Started
11. At the bottom of the page, click on Shopify
, enter your Shopify Store Name (This is the "shop-name" portion of https://shop-name.myshopify.com/)
12. Enter the generated API key from Shopify along with the password and save.
13. Further, configure the integration between Benchmark and Shopify by selecting import options and lists
14. Map the fields of the list with details to be pulled from shopify.
15. Click on save and next and the integration is now setup.
If your shop name contains hyphens makes sure to add them in the Shop Name Store. Otherwise the integration will not work.
Since this is a one-time integration if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the process. However, when you go to integrate again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you still need help integrating your Shopify account with Benchmark, feel free to contact us via Email