Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I integrate with FreshBooks?
is used to send invoices to clients. It allows you to send emails, provide reports and design estimates along with many other features.
To integrate your FreshBooks account with your Benchmark Email account follow the steps below.
- Log into your Benchmark account
- Hover your cursor over your first name located at the top right
- Select Integration from the drop-down menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click View More.
- Then select the FreshBooks icon.
- You will then be prompted to the Connect to FreshBooks page. Click on the FreshBooks logo.
- Log in to your FreshBooks account.
- A Connect to BenchmarkInt page will appear. Click on Allow Access.
- On the Configure data from FreshBooks page, Select the FreshBooks Role and the Benchmark List and click Save & Next.
- Select and match the fields to be mapped, and click Save & Next.
- Select Go to My Lists to view your list or Import Another to import another list.
Now you can connect your FreshBooks
contacts with your Benchmark
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email
or by phone.
More related questions