Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I integrate Zendesk with Benchmark?
is a support platform designed for businesses to have the ability to develop a more meaningful engagement with their customers. If you have a Zendesk
account and would like to combine with your Benchmark
account, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on your name (top right) and click on Integration.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Get Started.
- Then select Zendesk integration option.
- Input your Zendesk subdomain, email address and Access Token and press Enter on your Keyboard. Click Here to learn how to get your Zendesk Access Token.
- Select a Benchmark contact list or create a new list and click Save & Next.
- Select and match the fields to be mapped, then click Save & Next.
You can now test the integration by adding a contact to your Zendesk
Since this is a one-time integration if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the process. However, when you go to integrate again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email
or by phone.
More related questions