Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I make a copy of an existing email?
At some point, you may want to duplicate an existing email you have created. Copying an email will allow you to make changes and maintain its original copy.
To make a copy of an existing email in your account:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on the Emails tab from the Dashboard menu.
- Locate the email you would like to duplicate and click on the More Options icon.
- Select Duplicate.
- You will be prompted to the Duplicate Email pop-up window. Here you can rename your email.
- Click Save when done.
Duplicating your selected email will create a new copy. Your original email will remain unchanged. Also, make sure you have selected the correct contact lists and have updated the text version for the copy of your email before using the email in your campaign.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
To make a copy of an existing email in your account
- Click on the Emails Tab
- To duplicate the email, click on the Copy icon from the email listing
NOTE: Please make sure you have selected the correct contact lists and have updated the text version for the copy of your email before using the email in your campaign.
More related questions