Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I modify the text version of my emails?
You can edit the text version of your emails by following the steps below:
- Click on the Text Version option at the bottom of the left pane on the Email Editor page. The screen refreshes to display the text version of your email.
- Make edits as necessary. You can create the text version based on the HTML by clicking on the Copy Text from HTML Email.
- Click Save Changes. If you do not want to save the changes you made, click Back to HTML Email to return to the HTML version without keeping the changes.
- Once you have saved your changes, further changes made in the HTML version will NOT be reflected in the text version.
- The text version is generated by your email layout. To edit the text version of the layout, you will need to alter it each time you modify the Email Layout options.
More related questions