Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I move a section?
You can move a section to other areas of your email. Here's how to move a section:
- Take your cursor and move it over the title bar of the section you wish to move. When you do this, your cursor will become a four-arrow icon . If you're using a MAC, your cursor will become a hand icon.
- Hold down the button on your mouse or simply press on your mouse and drag the section over to the location where you want to place it.
- When you drag your section over, the new location will be highlighted with a background pattern. You can only move your section into the highlighted areas.
- Release your mouse or mouse button when you've moved your section to the right area.
- An area works as a placeholder for your sections.
- # If you move a section, your section will change to the default fonts and color (background color) of that 'area'. If you made inline style changes to the section you're moving, these changes will hold.
More related questions