Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I paste and crop an image in Microsoft (MS) Paint?
MS Paint is a image editing program that comes with Windows operating systems. To open the MS Paint program click Start
> All Programs
Copying the image
- Press the Print Screen <Prt Scr> key on your keyboard to make an image copy of your entire computer screen.
- Right-click on an image and select Copy or Copy Image.
Pasting and Cropping the image into MS Paint
- Open the MS Paint program.
Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
- Click on the Paste button at the top left corner.
- Once the image is in MS Paint, select the Crop option from the selection menu.
You can also Right click on the image and click Crop from the menu or use keyboard shortcut (<ctrl>+<shift>+x).
- Click and drag the cursor around the area you wish to crop.
- Click on the Crop button again.
- Select File > Save to save your new image.
Note: For Save as type, choose .JPEG, .PNG, or .GIF.
More related questions