Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I remove the alignment of an image?
Using alignment allows small images to be moved to one side of a campaign with text wrapped around it.
Large images do not require alignment because these images typically stretch the width of a block. Trying to use aligment with large images may result in the text being covered or having to move the text into a narrow section on the side of the campaign.
If you need to remove the alignment on an image within a block, follow these steps:
- Double-click on the image or select it and click on the Image icon from the left panel to open your image gallery.
- There you can find the "Image Alignment" section with the dropdown menu in front of it.
- From the dropdown menu, select the "Default" option and click the Insert button.
- Click on the Save button to save the block.
- Be sure to preview and send a test email to yourself to ensure the campaign appears correctly.
More related questions