Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I resize an individual section or column in my email?
Unfortunately you cannot directly control the size of the columns in the email layout. However you will be able to edit the padding for each block in the Drag & Drop Editor:
- Select the block you wish to edit and either click into or click on the edit icon.
- On the left side in the block options scroll down to the sliders.
- Slide the circle to the desired padding for both horizontal and vertical padding
- Once done, click Save and Close to save your edits
- Do not exceed 600 pixels as this is the optimum width for an email. If you must go over 600 pixels, 640 pixels is the absolute maximum for an email.
More related questions