Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I save the email addresses of contacts who opened an Email?
Keeping track of those contacts that have opened an email is an excellent practice of engagement. You can save the email addresses of contacts who opened your email as a list, using the Report Section in Benchmark
. If the same recipient opened the email several times, that contact would only appear once in the new list.
To save the email addresses of contacts who opened an email to a list, please do the following:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Home menu, click on Reports.
- Then, click on the Email Reports tab from the Reports menu.
- Click on the specific email campaign.
- Click on Activity Details from the left-hand menu.
- Now, click on the More Options icon.
- Select the action you would like to save the email address as, Save as List or Export to File.
This process may take a few minutes depending on the size of the list.
Now that you’ve learned how to save these email addresses of contacts, you can begin to measure the success and effectiveness of your email campaigns!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
More related questions