Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I use Quicksend to resend an email?
The Quicksend feature allows you to resend a previous email campaign (created in the last 60 days) to individual contacts that you choose from other lists.
To send a previously sent email campaign to individual contacts with Quicksend, use the following steps:
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- Find the list that contains the contacts you wish to Quicksend to. Go to its details page by clicking on the hyperlinked Contact List Name.
- Quicksend cannot send to contacts spread over multiple pages, so use the dropdown menu to view more contacts on the page, then check the box beside each contact you want to Quicksend to.
- When you are finished, click Quicksend.
- From the list of previously sent emails, choose the email campaign you wish to send to the new contacts. You can preview the email by clicking on the icon. (Only email campaigns sent in the last 60 days will be displayed for you to select and send.)
- Click Save & Next.
- Choose to either send your campaign immediately or schedule delivery for a specific time.
Note: There are a few limitations to Quicksend that you need to know.
If you have any questions regarding Quicksend feature, please feel free to contact our Support team by Email, LiveChat or phone
More related questions