Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How to Add a Benchmark Email Signup Form to Your Wordpress Blog?
The easiest way to get people to sign up to your blog is to add a signup form directly on the site. Currently, Wordpress.com does not provide a way to paste your signup form's embed code onto your wordpress.com site. However, you can add a link to your signup form right there on your home page. Take these steps to add your Benchmark Email signup form to your Wordpress blog or site.
To integrate, please follow the steps below:
Once you have copied your code, go to your Wordpress.com site.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- From the Dashboard menu, click on Contacts.
- Now click on Signup Forms.
- Choose the Signup Form you wish to add.
- Click on the Publish option of the editor.
- Select the HTML option.
- Copy the Signup Form Code. This is the basic HTML that will allow you to post a hyperlink to your signup form.
- When logged to your WordPress Admin Dashboard hover to Appearance and click on Widgets.
- In Widgets, scroll to the bottom and choose a Text widget.
- Select where you want your signup form link to appear, you can also drag it.
- Click the Add Widget button.
- On the Text Widget, click on the Text tab.
- Paste your embed code inside.
- Click Save.
Your Signup Form should now appear on your site’s home page.
If you have questions regarding your Wordpress.com
account please consult their support
. However, if you have any questions regarding your Benchmark Email
account, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
More related questions