Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How to change the font, style, or color of Text?
To edit the font
, style, or color
of a text
- Go to the section/block you wish to edit. Click the Edit icon .
- Highlight the text you want to change color (by using the mouse or the keyboard to select the text)
- In the toolbar of the block,You can find follwoing options for text formatting
- To change the font color, click on the text color picker . Select a new color from the color palette.
- To change the font type, click on the font drop down box . Select a new font.
- To change the font size, click the font size drop down box . Select a new size.
- Bold, italicize, or underline the text by clicking the appropriate style icons.
Note: If you are unable to change the color of the text, then select the text partially and apply the color
Using the Mouse
Highlight entire text but just leave last word or a letter of the text and change the color. then select the remaining word or letter and change the color.
Using the Keyboard
Hold down the Shift key and then use the Arrow Keys to select the text. Leave the last word or a letter unselected. This will highlight the words (or letters) so the color change can be applied.
More related questions