Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How to connect and export your contacts from Constant Contact to Benchmark via Zapier
If you are looking for an easy way of exporting your contacts from Constant Contact to Benchmark
, then Zapier
is the way to go. Zapier will allow you to make this integration effortless, and waste no time in migrating services. Update your contacts on every event and keep them informed regarding any upcoming events and products. You can make this connection quickly by setting an integration through Zapier. This makes it easier than ever to switch ESP’s. You can stay engaged with your customers with the help of communication solutions provided by Benchmark and Zapier.
Steps to connect and start integration
- Sign Up for a Zapier account, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure that you have created a Benchmark account.
- Once you are signed into Zapier select the option of Make a Zap
- Select Benchmark and Constant Contact, and click on “Use this Zap”
- Now you will get the option to select a trigger and action
- Select Add Constant Contact Subscribers to Benchmark
- You will get the instructions on how to connect them
- Select the list in which your subscribers will be added
- Then Save and Finish
- You will get 14-day free trial with Zapier
- You can test Benchmark with our Free List Plan 2,000
For more information or assistance you can contact Zapier. If you have any questions regarding Benchmark please contact our Support team via LiveChat
or by phone.
*If you need a product that has a 2 way connection you can also try out PieSync
. PieSync offers a 2 way connection between apps!
More related questions