Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How to whitelist Benchmark Email domains in your Postini Settings to receive mails properly in your inbox
Postini is an email and Web security and archiving service owned by Google since 2007. It provides cloud computing services for filtering email spam and malware (before it is delivered to a client's mail server), offers optional email archiving and protects client networks from web-borne malware.
- Postini Services let you set up email policies and filters.
- Log into your Postini Services console.
- Please click on the Postini Services console link from the Dashboard of your accuont
- It will give you this page:
After that, click on the My Settings tab.
- You will find the Junk Settings tab. In front of that, please click on the Approve Senders tab.
- In the Approved Domains Section, please enter the Benchmark Email domains as given here: bmsend.com, benchmarkemail.com and then click on the Update Approved Senders.
More related questions