Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Is it possible to transfer my Salesforce contacts into Benchmark Email?
To transfer Salesforce contacts manually into Benchmark Email, you will need to use the following steps:
- Open your browser, go to https://www.salesforce.com, and log in with your email address and password.
- Click on the Reports tab on the top menu.
- To export Accounts: Click on the Active Accounts link.
- To export Contacts: Click on the Mailing List link.
- On Step 1, select your report type and then select Tabular Report. Click Next.
- On Step 2, select the report columns. Choose the columns you want to export and click Next.
- On Step 3, select the information to summarize and then click Next.
- On Step 4, order the report columns and then click Next.
- On Step 5, select your report criteria. Under Start Date, choose a date far enough in the past to include all your Accounts. You can also export a subset of Accounts using more advanced criteria. When you are done, click Run Report.
- A report will be generated and the page should display "Report Generation Status: Complete". Now click Export to Excel.
- In Export Report, when choosing the Export File Format, select Comma Delimited .csv. Click Export.
- A dialog will pop up for you to save the export file to your computer.
Import the file into your Benchmark Email account.
More related questions