Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Mac: How do I upload an image from within my MS Word 2008 document into Benchmark Email?
- In MS Word, click the File tab and scroll to Save As Webpage.
- In the dialog box, choose the location where you want to save the document.
- Click Save.
- Now go to the folder where you saved the document.
- Inside will be a folder marked "Your Document" files (where "Your Document" is the name of your document).
- The folder contains the document as well as any embedded images.
a) If the image(s) has been resized, the folder will contain both the original size and resized copies marked as image001, image 002, etc.
- Upload images to your image gallery:
a) Click on the Emails tab in the main menu.
b) Click on Image Gallery.
c) Click on Browse and find the image on your computer.
d) Click Upload Image.
- The image appears in your gallery.
More related questions