Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I insert a link for my Flickr page or display a Flickr image in my email?
You have the option to store your Flickr images in your Benchmark account
or you can place a link to your Flickr album in your email.
There are two options to display an image from your Flickr account in your email:
Invite contacts to view your Flickr images:
- You can integrate your Flickr account with Benchmark. Click Here to learn how to integrate.
- Save the image from your Flickr account and upload the image into your Benchmark image gallery.
- In Step 3 of the email editor, click on the social media block.
- Now click Content
- On the Add Service option, select Flickr and click on the plus icon next to it.
- A Flickr icon should appear on the social media block, click on it.
- Under Link URL, enter the Flickr URL.
- Here you can edit the icon to fit your need, click Save when done.
- Now click Save & Close.
Now your Flickr contacts can view your images by just a click away!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email
You have the option to store your Flickr photo in your Benchmark Email account or you can place a link to your Flickr album in your email. Unfortunately, you cannot directly link to an individual Flickr photo.
Display an Image on Flickr in Your Email
Although you can't display a Flickr image in your email by linking to it, you can download it from Flickr and store it in your Benchmark Email account for use in emails.
To display an image from your online Flickr photo collection in your email:
- Download the image from Flickr to save as a JPG, GIF or PNG file on your computer.
- Upload the image into your Image Gallery.
- Once the image is stored in your account, you can insert it into your email.
Invite Contacts to View Your Flickr Photo Collection
- In Step 4 of the email editor, click on the Edit icon for the section you would like to place the icon in.
- Click the specific location you would like the icon to appear.
- Under the Insert Social Media Elements toolbox on the left side of your screen, click on the View on Flickr icon.
- This will open a window that looks like this:
Choose which image you'd like to use from the available options. There are instructions provided on how to locate the desired Flickr link.
- Click Update.
- Click Save for the section to ensure the changes are captured.
Benchmark Email provides special social media templates
that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving
your email to your social networking site.
More related questions